What is Voice SMS ?
Voice SMS is a text message automatically converted into a voice message read aloud using voice synthesis. The adoption of this channel ensures the immediate reception of your communications on cell phones or fixed phones.
It is used for marketing and/or transactional purposes.
Discover the features of Voice SMS
You write and we transform the text message into a voice message thanks to the voice synthesis. A list of recipients, and it’s sent!
Put your customers and prospects in touch with the right person using interactive call redirection (Type 1 to contact …)
Make sure your voice messages are received with send and read acknowledgement per voice SMS sent. The reception of voice SMS is almost instantaneous.
Choose the language of synthetic reading of the vocal SMS among a non-exhaustive list of languages: Greek, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, etc.
Find the statistical sending reports of your voice SMS on the Octopush platform, evaluate and readjust your campaigns.
Some use cases of Voice SMS
Voice SMS or TTS (Text to speech) is an additional communication channel to integrate in your communication which must be multichannel today to facilitate interaction with your user.
Here are some use cases:
- Launching notifications about your brand news and/or business activity, such as a promotional offer
- Share last minute information such as a bus line interruption due to construction or weather problems
- Confirm a medical or administrative appointment
- Make a payment reminder
- Inform about a meeting place during a sport event
- Launch notifications on the status of an order or a delivery
Our other resources
- Voice SMS
- Voice SMS reader : your message read aloud
- Voice message and their uses in business
- Voice message on cell phone : what uses ?
- Voice marketing : what challenges for companies ?
- SMS audio price : pricing per voice message
- How to send a voice message without calling ?
- Send a voice text to people without cell phones
- Different solutions to send a voice message
- Send a voice messages by SMS : a solution for A2F
- How to make a voice SMS ?
- How to send an audio message by SMS ?
- How to send a voice SMS with Octopush ?
- How to send a voice message ?
- How to send a voice message by SMS ?
A voice SMS is a text message converted into a voice message delivered to its recipient in the form of a phone call.
Octopush’s voice messaging service allows you to send a written message in the form of a sound recording. To do so, simply type a text message and the service will transform it into an audio message automatically, and send it to your recipients’ mobile.
Audio messages differ from classic text messages due to certain features. These features add value to standard text messages.
- More user-friendly, captures the target’s attention much more easily.
- More punchy, effective for all kinds of reminders.
- Customizable and carrying the identity of your company.
Voice SMS are pre-recorded messages of up to 30 seconds that can be sent to any mobile or network in the world.
Voice SMS is a great tool to reach a wide audience for the growing and engaging mobile users. Sending voice messages is recommended for sending notifications, alerts, confirmation messages, OTP codes, marketing communications, etc.
Yes, you can integrate our Voice SMS API into your applications and software by using our API documentation here.
This way, you will be able to integrate Octopush’s Voice SMS service in 1 minute. This will provide your customers with much more efficient, transparent and personalized communications.
Our customer support is always there to help you
Our team provides you with permanent support to assist you in answering all your questions.
Calls o Personalized consultations with an expert
Live chat response time
Personalized sender, long SMS, SMS Chat and Instant sending
Chat with your customer and add automations.
Rich Communication Services, Multimedia SMS/MMS service of the future.
Adopt a familiar channel with over 1.3 billion users in your communication.
Favorite channel of millennials and Generation Z. Integrate this channel with over 1.386 billion active users.
Entrust us with your data, trust us, they are safe with us.
We are ISO 27001:2013 certified, GDPR compliant and have a security team.
Our servers are located in 🇫🇷 France.