Qualifications & Requirements
- +2yr experience in content marketing for B2B audience. (required)
- Fluent in English and French (required)
- Spanish is a big plus.
- A proven SEO track record would be amazing — you should be able to provide examples of how you grew organic traffic
- Work Is Remote but European timezone (GMT+1)
- Preferred: be familiar with Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Handle a remote team of copywriters that will create content under your guidance.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). 10 content pieces per month.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Improve on existing content for SEO growth.
- Improve our website Copywriting and help us to shape our brand voice.
- Handle content translations for Spanish & French.
- Create pitch and email sequences for sales & marketing team.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with internal teams (support, marketing, sales) and external experts to produce relevant content and develop partnerships.
- Creating email campaigns targeted to users who sign up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing list
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, please include your resume along with 3 writing samples that showcase your best work Send an email to [email protected] with Subject « Content Marketer (Remote) »