We are looking for a #Technical Writer to join our team!
Work from home (Remote Opportunity)
You must be fluent in English
You must be able to write about API, coding, PHP, java, node.js, all developers stuff.
Knowing SMS A2P is a real advantage.
What you’ll do
- Produce high-quality documentation and educational materials to support our platforms.
- Manage all aspects of platforms documentation.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the platforms and the documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Write and send out Release Notes to clients.
- Maintain a continuous connection with the Client Success team, including regular instructional sessions about upcoming features.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team and Marketing team to coordinate efforts and maintain a joint style guide.
- Maintain proficiency regarding competing products and keep company employees updated with industry-related knowledge.
- Develop and maintain training materials and support-related documentation;
- Create and maintain the documentation structure and publishing process.
- Develop interesting content targeted the « developer » community.
- You have 5+ years of experience producing compelling and clear technical documentation.
- You have experience writing documentation that makes complex ideas, systems, concepts, and tasks accessible to a diverse audience.
- You are capable of creating and proposing a content roadmap. You can execute it as well.
- You feel comfortable conducting interviews with Product Managers and Solutions Engineers to understand content gaps and help them reach their goals.
- You’ve got some experience with enterprise software and love learning about new things.
- You pay attention to the details, and you have a meticulous eye for consistency and accuracy.
- You appreciate being part of a fast-paced, continuously iterative environment.
- You enjoy collaborating with peers across teams and departments.
- Engineer background is a real plus
This is a fully remote and long term position. You can commit part-time or full-time.
You’re a writer who loves helping others how to understand complex technical solutions. You can tell very soon all the gaps we need to fill in our content and what other developers might need from our platform and integrations. You’ve been there before.
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, please include your resume along with 3 writing samples that showcase your best work and technical mastery. Send an email to [email protected] with Subject « Technical Writer (Remote) »