We’re looking for smart, customer service-focused people to help our customers with daily issues by answering questions about our services, features, and integrations. Moreover, you will review customer accounts to make sure they comply with our Anti-Spam Policy.
Responsibilities and duties
- Handle inbound calls for customer support in French/Englis/Spanish. (around 25 calls a day) [’75/day]
- Manage customer support french & english & spanish vía email & internal chat (around 15 tickets a day) [’60/day].
- Monitor & control spam/phishing/new signups/new SMS Campaigns using our backend tool .[’45/day].
- Improve our Knowledge Base generating content (adding questions&answers for example, creating quick guides and how-tos) in French & English. [’60/day].
- Support other areas of the company such as Sales & Marketing.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in French and English (Spanish a real advantage).
- Experience in Customer Support (non-exclusive)
- Availability to work from Monday to Friday from 9 AM – 6 PM EET [Time zone in Paris, France (GMT+2)].
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries.
- Interest in Internet and marketing.
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers (with varying technical savviness).
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service.
- Self-motivated attitude: you don’t need someone telling you what to do.
- You are a master at multi-tasking.
- You have the ability to make a personal connection and explore customer needs all while efficiently navigating resources to resolve inquiries quickly
Position: Full time (CDI)
Location: Marseille, France 🇫🇷 or REMOTE 🌍
Compensation: To be discussed according to profile
How to Apply?
To apply for this position send an email to [email protected] with the Subject « Customer Support Specialist (France or Remote) »